Wednesday 9 November 2011

all heart

it's been a while (a very long while) since i've posted. to make up for it my next post is all heart.

i love the organic shape and everything it represents. so, when i was flipping through a real living mag one weekend hunting for inspiration for some new artwork i found heart art in a frame by papier d'amor and knew i had a new project to keep me occupied.

here is the finished product.

my new heart art fitted in perfectly with my other bedroom wall art including my 20 year old four-leaf clover.
the heart art is quiet easy to make, just a little fiddly. you'll need... 1. scissors 2. variety of coloured paper 3. cardboard 4. box photo frame 5. heart hole punch 6. glue 7. fine paint brush. to make follow the steps in the pictures below

No comments:

Post a Comment